Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
Could a Justin Bieber and Boyz II Men joint tour be in the distant future? We can only hope.
The young singer took the stage this past Sunday as he performed a surprise rendition of "I'll Make Love To You" by Boyz II Men at W Hollywood's Weekly Jazz Night event on the rooftop, and it caught the attention of some very important people.
Boyz II Men saw videos of Biebs belting their classic hit, and apparently, they were impressed! The group took to Twitter to give a shout-out to Justin, writing, "@justinbieber thanks for singing our songs
#IllMakeLoveToYou! Next time you're in #Vegas join us @TheMirageLV."
These two on one stage? Sign us up!
Are you getting ish for using a selfie stick? Don't even worry about it, because now you can just come back with, "Leonardo DiCaprio uses one, so back off." (That's not guaranteed to work, but it's better than just standing there and feeling ashamed.)
The A-list celeb was spotted strolling the streets of New York City, and aside from his long locks pulled back into a baseball cap and that extremely bushy beard he's got going on, there was one thing we just couldn't ignore—Leonardo DiCaprio was walking around the Big Apple holding a selfie stick.
There's no telling if Leo was making a video for pals or just snapping a few pictures for the fun of it, because he hasn't documented any of his glorious captures on any of his social media.
Perhaps the 40-year-old star was FaceTiming his mom? After all, these two are extremely close.
In fact, DiCaprio recently made headlines after he dropped more than $13,000 on a Chanel purse for his leading lady while attending the Heart Fund Gala in Cannes. A blue Neoprene flap bag with embroidered flowers, the purse was sold as part of an auction to benefit the charity. Leo told reporters that he purchased the accessory for his mom.
But it wasn't exactly an easy purchase. He was in a bidding war against Paris Hilton, 34, who was just as anxious to snag that designer bag. Even though she didn't win the coveted purse, she didn't play the role of a sore loser. A source toldPeople at the time that both she and Leo were enthusiastic members of the auction all night long.
"Paris was great. She bid on many things, and Leo did too," the source said. "Both her and Leo were so active during the entire auction. It was really nice to see."
Maybe that selfie stick was a bonus addition to his purchase?!
Well, you'll have to wait a few months as an upcoming action figure set featuring two of our favorite funny ladies will only be available for purchase at Comic-Con—but don't worry if you're not able to make it down to San Diego, we're told you can pre-order online while supplies last.
Bif Bang Pow! exclusively tells E! News, "Last year our Seth Meyers Weekend Update Bobble Head was well received, so we wanted to continue with bringing fans more 'Weekend Update' product."
And we're so happy they did!
The action figure set includes a 3 3/4-inch Amy and Tina in professionally painted-on news anchor attire ready to spoof the news behind a fold-out "Weekend Update" desk diorama.
Being that we all don't have Emmys and Golden Globes and brains quite like Tina and Amy's, Bif Bang Pow! (unfortunately) isn't including any pre-written dialogue for us to narrate in our make-believe SNL world, leaving things up to our own imaginations manipulating these mini stars however we'd like.
Things could get really weird. Really!
Stop reading this now and go pre-order yours while you still can. Only 2,400 were made! Go buy!
In your case, Jennifer Lopez, we mean that for a number of reasons.
Mainly because of the new haircut the singer debuted today at LAX on Tuesday. Yes, J.Lo, lover of long locks, has gotten a big chop. The American Idol judge was spotted arriving at the Los Angeles airport today with above-the-shoulders tresses. Not exactly a bob, more like a sort of lob. The new crop has lots of layers, creating a feathered effect around the star's face.
And it may have just been a coincidence, but at least one person who greeted Lopez at LAX was primed to celebrate. A clown who appears to have also been responsible for the 2014 confetti-bombing of Khloé Kardashian was at it again today, tossing a handful of the festive stuff at J.Lo as she passed by.
Taylor Swift's fame has risen to new heights since releasing 1989 last year, but now we can say she truly is larger than life.
A new 8'4" x 12'7" Lego mosaic portrait of the pop star now graces the Legoland Windsor Resort in the U.K. It was constructed this past weekend with the help of guests, using 38,400 bricks and assembling it in 600 separate sections, according to a press release.
Swift's new likeness comes after she won a poll conducted by the park, asking its visitors which celebrity they would most want as their best friend. Swift beat outEd Sheeran for this honor, People reports, as well as popular U.K. celebs like Ella Henderson and Zoella.
Just days after TLC announced that they were pulling 19 Kids and Counting from their current lineup, several advertisers have revealed that they're following suit.
E! News can confirm that General Mills, Payless Shoes and Choice Hotels have all decided to remove their ads from future Duggars-related programming.
"We can confirm that we have removed this program from our current advertising schedule," a spokesperson for General Mills told us.
Meanwhile, Payless released the following statement: "Payless' ads ran during this show as part of a larger buy with TLC. We are taking steps to have them removed from future episodes."
Walgreens, another major advertiser with the reality TV show, took to Facebook to address the recent controversy.
"In the wake of recent news, we are no longer advertising on the 19 Kids and Counting program."
This is just the latest in the fallout surrounding resurfaced allegations that cast member Josh Duggar allegedly molested five underage girls when he was a teenager.
Last week, the 27-year-old issued a public apology, saying that he "acted inexcusably" 12 years ago.
Less than one day later, TLC made the decision to yank the popular program from their schedule for the time being.
"Effective immediately, TLC has pulled all episodes of 19 Kids and Countingcurrently from the air," the cable network said. "We are deeply saddened and troubled by this heartbreaking situation, and our thoughts and prayers are with the family and victims at this difficult time."
TMZ was the first to report the advertisers leaving.
No, she's not nearly suffering a windy wardrobe malfunction on the streets of Beverly Hills, but is instead channeling the curvaceous icon on the cover of VogueBrazil, which sees the E! beauty sporting platinum blond locks—a la the Some Like It Hot star.
Flaunting her killer cleavage, big lips and Hollywood pin-up curls, Kanye West's missus looks absolutely gorgeous while cementing her status as a fashion icon. This cover marks the third time she has covered the style bible (she previously covered Vogue Australia's February issue as well as the U.S. cover in 2014).
In a second image from the shoot, the mother of one shows off her bangin' bod in a cropped black turtleneck and matching skirt, putting her killer curves on full display.
And if you're doing a double take while glancing at the images of Kim, then you're not alone, as Givenchy designer Riccardo Tisci previously dubbed the E! star a modern day Marilyn Monroe.
"I met her as the girlfriend of a good friend," Tisci shared in 2014, referring to his close pal Kanye West. "I just wanted a moment with her to understand—and I fell in love. She's the Monroe of our age. People think she's like a doll, but actually she's tough and clever."
Keira Knightley can now add "mom" to her impressive list of accomplishments.
The British actress and Academy Award nominee has welcomed her first child with husband James Righton, multiple sources confirm to E! News.
Sam Smith will not be silenced!
As the Grammy winner continues to rest from his recent vocal surgery, the "Stay With Me" singer is still finding a way to celebrate the one-year anniversary of his debut album with fans online.
In honor of the milestone, Smith took to Twitter Tuesday and asked fans to streamIn the Lonely Hour online. As an added bonus, he would share new details about his heartfelt songwriting process.
"Thank you to everyone who has supported my music over the past year," heshared on Twitter. "You've made my dreams come true. I love you all xx #HappyBirthdayITLH"
Australia takes its quarantine laws very seriously.
So seriously, in fact, that Johnny Depp could live to regret his decision to illegally bring his dogs into the country. An Australian Senate committee was told on Monday that if the matter goes to court and the 51-year-old actor is found guilty, he could face up to 10 years in prison or a maximum fine of $265,000.
Depp, who had been filming Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales in Queensland, injured his hand in March and flew back to the U.S. to undergo surgery. When he returned in April via a private jet, Depp did not declare his Yorkshire Terriers, Boo and Pistol, breaking the country's strict quarantine laws.
In fact, according to The Sydney Morning Herald, an ongoing investigation found that Depp, his fellow passengers and the flight crew didn't declare the dogs' presence, and the animals were only discovered after the Yorkshire Terriers were taken to a local groomer and photos were posted on social media. Barnaby Joyce, Minister for Agriculture, then threatened to have the Yorkies euthanized unless they were flown out of the country within 50 hours.
Depp complied with the minister's request, and the dogs flew to California.
"There is a process if you want to bring animals: you get the permits, they go into quarantine and then you can have them," Joyce explained during an interview with Australia's ABC radio late last month. "But if we start letting movie stars—even though they've been the Sexiest Man Alive twice—to come into our nation [and break the laws], then why don't we just break the laws for everybody?"
Unfortunately for Depp, it seems unlikely that the case will disappear. "This matter is ongoing, as the police would tell you," immigration minister Peter Dutton said during an Australian radio interview May 21. "It's being investigated; handbags are being searched. No rock or backpack is being left unturned."
Depp, meanwhile, has yet to comment on the investigation.
Hold up. Don't start ringing the wedding bells just yet for Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill.
"It's definitely real," he told the magazine about their highly publicized relationship. "But it ain't really time to get married yet. We're still learning each other, feeling each other out."
Mill admitted that along with the rest of us, even his own grandmother thought he was due to wed Minaj after seeing reports that the couple were engaged.
"Whatever she sees on TV, she believes," he shared.
Nothing says romance like visiting the Happiest Place on Earth!
A source tells E! News that the two Grammy winners are most definitely back onand their recent outing was proof positive that they're happily coupled up.
The on-again couple was spotted riding some of the theme park's most famous rides throughout their trip and even stopped by ultra-exclusive eatery Club 33 for a bite to eat at night.
The singers weren't alone during their Disneyland outing, however, and brought
Mayer opted out of Space Mountain—roller coasters aren't for everyone, ya know—but Perry had her gal pals by her side during the ride.
According to onlookers, the group enjoyed hanging out in the park so much that they didn't leave until closing time—around midnight!
Of course, this isn't the first time that Mayer and Perry have been spotted together, just the first time that we've seen photographic proof!
The pair hit up L.A. hot spot Ysabel in early April with another couple and were acting very cozy with one another throughout the romantic meal.
Jeremy Renner threw on his best t-shirt and sport coat to crash a random couple's wedding in Houston -- and despite his Hollywood A-list status ... he was NOT the center of attention.
The 'Avengers' star was in H-Town for Comicpalooza when he decided to cruise into the reception at the Regency Hotel, where he was staying over the weekend. Our spies tell us Jeremy was in classic crash form ... hitting up the open bar.
But we're told he was actually kind of standoffish with most of the guests ... and even refused to take a pic with the bride and groom! Considering Jeremy's just coming off a brief marriage and bitter divorce battle -- it's possible he just didn't want to give 'em bad juju.
But actually, Renner tells TMZ, he was hiding at the bar to avoid upstaging the newlyweds -- but he adds, "I did enjoy conversations with many of the guests for about 15 minutes and went off to enjoy the sights of Houston for the night."
Instant crash legend.
Lamar dropped the bombshell in Santa Monica on Monday -- the photog asked if there's a chance they'll get back together, and LO responded, "Of course."
There's more ... he goes on to say KK is "still my girl," and the audio is a little low, but we're pretty sure he added ... "That's my wife."
He ain't lying. Although Khloe filed divorce docs in December 2013 -- there's been no movement on either of their parts for more than a year. As TMZ first told you ... a judge is threatening to dismiss the divorce filing due to lack of action.
Watch ... Lamar's saying exactly what our sources say -- right now, all signs point to NO divorce.
Also interesting -- Lamar's out on the social scene again. He hit up DBA nightclub in Hollywood last night. No evidence though he was dancing the way Khloe did in Vegas.
Josh Duggar, the eldest child of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar's 19 Kids, is being accused of assaulting several young girls, including some of his sisters. TMZ claims the assaults occured when he was a teen. In Touch Weekly claims Josh was 14 when he confessed to his dad that he molested five young girls. Jim Bob waited more than a year before going to the police.
Gawker, citing TMZ, says Mama June is outraged with the way TLC is handling the Duggar scandal. The network canceled her show after reports surfaced that she dated a molestor. TMZ claims June may sue for $1 million if her show isn't brought back
** UPDATE **
June tells Extra: "I didn't even do anything. It was just speculation over, like, rumors. I never dated the guy, I never touched my kid -- I think that's disgusting. And our show was canceled immediately...It wasn't no break with us. It was like, seven hours after the news broke, canceled! In the long run, I look at it this way. If you're gonna take away one family's income 'cause of speculation and rumors, and I didn't even touch or molest anybody...and you're gonna blackball me and take away from my children's future, but you're not gonna take away from their family? Come on, now, get your priorities straight."
RADAR Online claims Bruce Jenner has undergone full gender reassignment surgery. A source tells the site: “The procedure involved reshaping Bruce’s male genitalia into that of a woman. He was very happy with the results, but didn’t realize how grueling the recovery would be. The surgery was more than eight hours long. In the immediate aftermath, Bruce thought he had a urinary tract infection, but it was simply the pain from the procedure. Bruce is officially, and for all legal purposes, considered a woman,” the source said. “Bruce’s kids have never seen him so happy. They just wish he would publicly start living as a woman, but contractually, he has to keep it under wraps until the docuseries premieres.”
Access Hollywood claims the story is false.
Forbes has released its annual list of the World's Most Powerful Women. Oprah (12), Beyonce (21), Ellen DeGeneres (50), Angelina Jolie (54), Sofia Vergara (57) and Taylor Swift (65) all made the list.
RAPPER JUICY J HOSPITALIZED FOR EXHAUSTION, CANCELS SAN FRANCISCO CONCERT. Juicy J was rushed to a San Francisco hospital late Saturday for exhaustion and had to cancel his performance at the last-minute. The "Shell Shocked" rapper, who was born Jordan Michael Houston, announced the news on his Twitter page in a series of tweets and subsequently posted a photo of himself in the hospital on Instagram. "I wanna apologize to my fans in San Fran I had to rush to the hospital I'm having shortness of breath I love you all pray for me," he tweeted. He followed up with his hospital bed selfie, which he captioned, "The Dr said I'm Exhausted I haven't been getting enough rest but I'll be ok San Fran my Apologies i will make it up #THCTOUR still going strong." After a night in the hospital, Juicy J was able to regain some strength and continue his tour Sunday. As he said in another Instagram photo of a poster for his Sunday performance, "The show must go on." He also added that he was "feeling a lot better" but needed "to take it easy" before resuming his The Hustle Continues tour. In addition to promising to make it up to his San Francisco fans, he also assured his followers that he would treat them to something special as a result of his last-minute cancellation: a new song! "Thank you to everyone that checked on me I'm doing great!!! Imma drop a new song today I recorded on my tour bus," he tweeted. The rapper and Project Pat went on to perform a successful show in Boise, Idaho, and were continuing their tour in Seattle. (Eonline)