Tuesday, December 10th, 2013
- Lamar Odom plead no contest to his DUI and was sentenced to three years probation and an alcohol education class yesterday
- Tom Cruise is developing another Jack Reacher movie based on the book 'Never Go Back'
- VH1 claims Amanda Bynes has rejected interview offers and help from Dr Phil and Oprah
- Sarah Palin is going to host a new outdoors show on The Sportsman Channel called "Amazing America." It will debut next April.
- NBC is planning another live musical because of the success of The Sound of Music
- TMZ claims Aaron Hernandez has been passing time in jail by drawing naked women
Change of Story: George Zimmerman‘s girlfriend Samantha Scheibe wants charges against him dropped. According to RADAR Online, her new affidavit allegedly reads: “I do not want George Zimmerman charged. When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated … I believe that the police misinterpreted me, and I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police. Zimmerman never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner. I want to be with George.”
Zimmerman was arrested for brandishing a gun during a domestic dispute with Samantha.
Finalists for Time's 2013 Person of the Year
President Barack Obama
Syrian President Bashar al-Assad
Senator Ted Cruz
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani
Amazon.com founder and chief executive Jeff Bezos
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
Paris Hilton paid tribute to Paul Walker by flying a plane over Hollywood with a banner that read: “RIP God Be With Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker … #269,” followed by “Our Hearts Go Out To His Friends & Family <3 #17 Paris Hilton.”
Kanye West recently told SaturdayNightOnline.com his job is comparable to that of a police officer's. "I'm just giving of my body on the stage and putting my life at risk, literally. That mountain goes really, really high. And if I slipped … You never know. And I think about it. I think about my family and I'm like ‘Wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something. You're literally going out to do your job every day knowing that something could happen to you. Something could happen to you verbally from the press bashing you; something could happen to you from people not liking you anymore 'cause of your records or you could actually slip on that stage."
Forbes has released their list of Hollywood's most-overpaid actors.
1. Adam Sandler ... his films earn $3.40 for every dollar he is paid
2. Katherine Heigl .. her films earn $3.50 for every dollar she is paid
3. Reese Witherspoon ... her films earn $3.90 for every dollar she is paid
4. Nicholas Cage ... his films earn $6 for every dollar he is paid
5. Kevin James ... his films earn $6.10 for every dollar he is paid
TMZ claims Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen are building a mega mansion in Brookline, Mass. The home has 14,000 square feet, five bedrooms, a basement spa, a pool, a library, a wine cellar, and a Yoga studio.
The NY Post claims Jimmy Fallon was recently doing a comedy show in L.A. when he brought Jay Leno out on stage. He said, “This next guy is old. Really old. But he’s funny and could have a future . . . Please welcome Jay Leno.”