1. What is your favorite vacation spot?
My favorite vacation spot is the Adirondack Mountains in NY. I grew up just outside of them and loved going camping around a lake there. It's really peaceful and I'm a sucker for laying under the stars at night around a bon fire.
2. What is your favorite TV show?
Right now I am addicted to Bar Rescue. I love seeing things that are such a hot mess being turned around to a success. But over all I would have to say my go to show is and forever will be Boy Meets World.
3. If you could be one person for a day who would it be and why?
Dave Grohl. I would love to live one day as a musical legend and have the talent he does if only for one day.
4. What is your favorite place to eat in Wilmington?
Honestly I love going to Firebellys for anything there. I'm a big fan of little hole-in-the wall kind of places that surprise the hell out of you.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Failing....I can fail but when I let other people down with failure I can't stand that. But even worse than that is not getting back up after failing. "Why do we fall.....to learn how to pick ourselves back up".
6. What is one thing you're glad you've done, but you would never do again?
I went to a Hippie Fest one time. Had a blast but never want to remember that smell ever again!!!!
7. What is your biggest fear?
Anything near my eyes. I have a huge fear of pointy things towards my eyes, I can not open my eyes under water and I have a huge fear of contact lenses. I am literally cringing thinking of all of this right now.
8. Do you like TV or reading better?
I watch a lot more T.V. than I read. when I do read I read books of history topics or adventure books like the Lord of the Rings
9. How much time do you spend each day on the internet?
Pshhhhhh Hi my name is Keeler and I am an addict. First step is admitting you have a problem right? But truthfully I have a smartphone so is almost a 24/7 gig.
10. What is your favorite thing about your job?
You....the listeners. Honestly every time we are out on location or I meet a fan I remember why I do what i do.