1. What is your favorite vacation spot?
Italy! I've only been there once, but the food, sights, people and culture will definitely have me going back! Soon I hope!
2. What is your favorite TV show?
Retro: Friends! Currently: Prison Break or Breaking Bad
3. If you could be one person for a day who would it be and why?
My mom, because it would be nice to be right about EVERYTHING, even if for just one day
4. What is your favorite place to eat in Wilmington?
NICOLAS!!!!! It's the best Italian food you'll find on this side of the pond!
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people take advantage of my friends or family. It kills me to see...it's when my "inner hulk" comes out for sure!
6. What is one thing you're glad you've done, but you would never do again?
I shared my room with someone for a year once. NEVER. AGAIN.
7. What is your biggest fear?
Waking up in the middle of the night and realizing there is someone either in my room or trying to break into the house. I am TERRIFIED of that idea.
8. Do you like TV or reading better?
Usually TV...unless I get wrapped into a book...then TV doesn't matter AT ALL. Currently reading: The Man Watching...I highly recommend the read!
9. How much time do you spend each day on the internet?
At work I am online ALL DAY. Personal use, probably about an hour or so.
10. What is your favorite thing about your job?
I love it all! I love being myself and being praised for it! And all the wonderful people I work with! That helps a lot too!!!