Z MY VALENTINE 2017
WAZO Z107.5 & LOU’S FLOWER WORLD
RULES & REGULATION
1. GENERAL: No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable federal, state, and local regulations govern this contest. WAZO-FM and Lou’s Flower World (“Sponsors”) are the sponsors of this Z My Valentine Contest (“Contest”). Every week day from Wednesday, February 8th to Tuesday, February 14th , Z 107.5 will deliver someone who needs a little “extra love” flowers from Lou’s Flower World.
2. HOW TO ENTER & BECOME A QUALIFIER: The Contest entry period begins February 1, 2017 at 6:00am and ends February 14, 2017 at 6:00am (“Contest Period”). All times referred to within are Eastern Standard Time. Participants may Log in to win and nominate someone on the Z 107.5 website. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and ineligible and will not be accepted. The qualification entry periodends at 6:00 am on February 14, 2017.
3. HOW TO WIN: Participants may Log in to win on the Z 107.5 website. One winner will be chosen by WAZO-FM employees from online nominations to receive a delivery of flowers and other gifts from Lou’s Flower World by Z 107.5 staff February 8, 9, 10, 13 and 14, 2017. One winner a day.
The winner will be required to sign and return appropriate forms and/or documentation, including without limitation, an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release and/or where legally permissible, a publicity release prior to receipt of prize. Failure to sign and return such forms (including the winner’s social security number for Internal Revenue purposes) within the requisite timeframe may result in disqualification of such winner and forfeiture of the prize.
4. ODDS: Odds of becoming a Qualifier through the log in to win form online depends upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES: Five (5) Grand Prize Winners will be awarded the following prize:
· A bouquet of flowers and any additional gifts from Lou’s Flower World delivered by a Z 107.5 staff member.
All charges, fees and costs not specifically included in the prize description, including but not limited to personal incidental items, taxes, souvenirs, tips, and delivery, are the responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prizes. WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc., assume no liability or responsibility in connection with the use of any prize awarded hereunder nor in connection with any warranty or representation therewith. WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in the event that any scheduled prize becomes unavailable.
6. PRIZE REDEMPTION/CLAIM/RELEASES: Only the actual winner will be able to claim prizes. Winner may be required to execute a prize acknowledgement and release form, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release when claiming prize. Prize can be claimed February 8-14, 2017 at the time the Prize is won and delivered. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with the prizes. Prizes may be considered income and taxes on prizes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Compliance with all regulations is the responsibility of the winner. Winner, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc., their sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies from any and all liability for claims, actions or proceedings for injuries or damages sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any contest-related or prize-related activity, including participation in the Z My Valentine Contest. Except where prohibited, by playing the Contest, or by winning, participants have awarded WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. the right to publicize their name, photograph or likeness, voice and biographical details without compensation or opportunity for review, and have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
7. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to participate, you must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and a legal resident of the U.S. and North Carolina who reside within either Bladen, Brunswick, Columbus, Duplin, New Hanover, Onslow, Pender or Sampson counties. Employees of Sponsors (referenced in paragraph 1.), their agencies, subsidiaries, representatives, sponsors, affiliates, distributors, prize suppliers, and advertising, promotional agencies and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. Employees of any media outlet and members of their families are not eligible to participate. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if the contest rules are not followed. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this contest, or reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules to its members.
8. LIABILITY: Sponsors are not responsible for problems associated with communications hardware or software, television transmission, radio transmission, cable transmission, satellite transmission, phone lines, wireless or wired systems, handsets, or networks, Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, or other Internet interruptions or malfunctions or for any technical or other difficulties which may prohibit, prevent, or interfere with the transmission of television or radio signals to all or limited geographic areas during any aspect of the contest or which may interfere with a participant's ability to login, participate, call, text, register or submit an entry by any approved method, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God that are beyond the control of Sponsors. SPONSORS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY. Sponsors are not responsible for cancellations, postponements, or delays. WINNER, QUALIFIERS, AND ENTRANTS AGREE, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY SPONSORS AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THE UNLOCK Z BOX, FROM ANY AND ALL TAX LIABILITY THAT MAY BE IMPOSED OR ASSOCIATED WITH RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZES, AND FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, EXPENSES, FEES, INJURY OR LOSSES (INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR WHILE TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY CONTEST-RELATED OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY.
Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to damage or interfere with any entry method, online service or website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest will disqualify the individual responsible and is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the full extent permitted by law.
All decisions are made by the management of WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. and are final.
9. RULES AND WINNER’S LIST: Official rules available at http://www.z1075.com and at the WAZO studios, 25 North Kerr Avenue, Wilmington, North Carolina 28405. Official rules supersede all other published editions. WAZO/Sunrise Broadcasting LLC/Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. reserve the right to change the rules at any time to ensure full and complete disclosure of all rules and restrictions and to ensure the fair administration of the contest and compliance with applicable laws. For winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Z My Valentine Contest Rules, WAZO, 25 North Kerr Avenue, Wilmington, North Carolina 28405 by May 14, 2017.
10. SPONSOR: Lou’s Flower World, 5128 Oleander Dr, Wilmington, NC 28403