Thursday, June 30, 2016
182nd day of the year.
There are 184 days remaining until the end of the year
Today is National Meteor Watch Day, National Mai Tai Day, Social Media Day, National Bomb Pop Day and National Handshake Day
Final day of the month. June drops the microphone and walks away after today.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
COASTAL CAROLINARESCHEDULED FOR 1PM TODAY....NATIONAL CHAMP NCAA BASEBALL...WINNER TAKE ALL! SUCK IT ARIZONA!
That passionate kiss you two shared last night not only set your heart aflutter, but also gave you something else: 80 million germs
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is building a wall around his 700-acre Kauai estate. He paid $100 million for the Hawaiian property in 2014. Locals are upset because they say the fence is ruining the area's natural beauty
Rihanna recently bought 20 large pizzas for fans that were waiting in the rain to see her perform in the UK
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are expecting twins
Selena and NSYNC will be getting stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- This year's Orange County Fair is going to feature a Bacon Nutella Pickle. The Nutella-stuffed pickle is covered in funnel cake batter and then fried. The fair will also feature Kool-Aid Hot Wings
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups stuffed with Reese's Pieces candyhave hit store shelves
Let Em Eat Cake: A nurse at a Lakewood, Washington hospital recently resigned by submitting a cake instead of a resignation letter.
Sarah Childers' cake read:Swing shift: I [heart] you! Western State Hospital: I QUIT!!! Official notice"
CALIFORNIA MAY GO LEGAL: Californians go to the polls this fall, they'll also be able to vote on whether or not to legalize recreational marijuana.
A report says that Beijing is sinking at the rate of four inches a year.
- Drew Barrymore is in talks to get her own daytime talk show.
the University of Connecticut has revoked Bill Cosby's honorary degree because of the rape allegations against him
- Andrew Luck became thehighest paid player in NFL history yesterday when he signed a six-year, $139 million deal with the Indianapolis Colts. $87 million is guaranteed
GET READY FOR CRAZY CONTRACT IN NBA COMING SOON! (2O0 MILLION RANGE)
Kanye West signed a lucrative long-term deal with Adidas yesterday.
Politics Trending ...
- Perez Hilton claims Lady Gaga, Lenny Kravitz and DJ Jazzy Jeff will perform for Hillary Clinton at the Democratic National Convention
VERY CLOSE: - A new Quinnipiac University poll shows Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump in the race for President (42% - 40%)
Cinema Scoop - 'The Legend of Tarzan' (50 SHADES OF JUNGLE SHOULD OF CALLED IT)
· The movie cost $180 million to produce.
· most of The Legend of Tarzan was shot in two airplane hangars in Watford, Ireland.
· Alexander Skarsgard spent four months bulking up to become Tarzan.
· He lived on a chicken-only diet to develop his 8-pack abs
· IMDb claims Olympic swimmerMichael Phelps was once in talks to play Tarzan
· Henry Cavill and Tom Hardy were up for the role of Tarzan.
· Emma Stone turned down the role of Jane.
· Tarzan wears pants rather than a lioncloth in the movie
a frisky cat recently got loose before turning on a water faucet at the Florida Humane Society in Pompano Beach. The water ran full blast for 17 hours and flooded the facility. The Humane Society believes a 6 month-old cat is responsible for the flooding. Volunteer Terry Arbor tells the paper that there was 4 inches of standing water and $5,000 worth of damage.
The Running Dead: Uproxx claims Universal Studios is going to debut a new Walking Dead obstacle-like course on July 4th. Guests will be chased by zombies through territories that look like Terminus and the West Georgia Correctional Facility. The obstacle course will feature real and animatronic zombies.
Universal held a Zombie Boot Camp where they taught people how to behave and move like walkers.
Get A Job- A SEXY JOB!!!
Tinder recently surveyed their members to find out what jobs most attract people.
Men often swipe right for women who work as ...
real estate agent
Women often swipe right for men who work as ...
human resources manager
FAIR FOOD THAT WILL GIVE YOU HEARTBURN
It's officially summertime and you know what that means. Say it with us. Three magic words. Fair. Food.
1. Candied Bacon Donut Sliders
Description: Sliced glazed donut holes with thick candied bacon and a chocolate red wine ganache.
2. SPAM Sushi
Description: Grilled SPAM, sushi rice, fried egg and wasabi rolled in nori.
3. Deep Fried Nachos Supreme
Description: Pepper jack cheese cubes coated with a mixture of crushed seasoned tortilla chips and nacho cheese, then deep-fried, covered with taco meat, guacamole, more nacho cheese and sour cream, and served with jalapenos on the side.
4. SPAM Curds
Description: Cheese-flavored SPAM that has been cubed, battered and deep-fried, served with a side of ranch dressing.
5. Reuben Pickle Dog
Description: A dill pickle spear with sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing wrapped in a slice of corned beef.
6. Deep Fried Grilled Cheese Bites
Description: White cheddar cheese blended with beer batter, cubed and deep-fried for a taste reminiscent of a grilled cheese sandwich. Served with a bloody mary mix marinara.
Here are ten things your gal should never know about you according to AskMen.com.
· Your conquest count
· Your income
· The location of your porn stash
· Your weaknesses
· Your strip club experiences
· Your weirder fantasies
· The dirt on your buds
· Your ex-girlfriend memorabilia
· Your embarrassing moments
· Your cheating past
Girl Has Wisdom Teeth Removed; Thinks Her Chin Was Chopped Off By Grey's Anatomy Doctors ... Mallory is recovering from having her wisdom teeth extracted. She is convinced that the doctors from "Grey's Anatomy" did the surgery, and chopped her chin off
Today's Mindbender: "The average person spots this wardrobe malfunction six times a year. What is it?''
Answer: tag sticking out of shirt